Demands of Hellenic Association Of Municipalities With Thermal Springs
THE ALTERNATE MINISTER OF TOURISM
MRS. ELENA KOUNTOURA
The Board of Directors of the Hellenic Association of Municipalities with Thermal Springs,
in its meeting on 9/10/2015,
DECIDED UNANIMOUSLY TO APPEAL FOR:
– The extension of the deadline for the submission of the files for springs recognition:
We request the extend of the deadline for the submission of the files for springs recognition, setting the final submission date on the 31st of December 2016, so that the 32 files that are now compiled can be successfully completed. If this doesn’t happen, the whole spa industry will be on the brink of complete disaster.
Files to be completed:
Municipality of Agia: Natural Resource Kokkino Nero
Municipality of Aktio – Vonitsa: Natural Resource Agios Varvaros
Municipality of Amyntaio: Natural Resource Xino Nero
Municipality of Amfilochia : Natural Resource Kremasta Valtou
Municipality of Argos Orestiko: Natural Resource Ammoudara
Municipality of Gortinia: Natural Resource Iraia
Municipality of Grevena: Natural Resource Kivotos
Municipality of Thermo: Natural Resource Kokkino Stefani
Municipality of Thira: Natural Resource Vlihada
Municipality of Ikaria: Natural Resource Apollona, Natural Resource Thermo
Municipality of Aidipsos : Natural Resource Aidipsos
Municipality of Kilkis: Natural Resource Giannes, Natural Resource Pikrolimni
Municipality of Kimolos: Natural Resource Prassa
Municipality of Konitsa: Natural Resource Amarantos, Natural Resource Kavasila – Pixaria
Municipality of Lesvos: Natural Resource Kolpos Geras, Natural Resource Efthalou, Natural Resource Polichnitos, Natural Resource Lisvorio
Municipality of Limnos: Natural Resource Therma
Municipality of Naousa: Natural Resource Anthemia
Municipality of Nestorio: Natural Resource Akrites
Municipality of Polygyros: Natural Resource Agioi Apostoloi
Municipality of Preveza: Natural Resource Preveza
Municipality of Samothraki: Natural Resource Psarotherma
Municipality of Skidra: Natural Resource Loutroxori
Municipality of Sofades: Natural Resource Dranitsa – Kaitsa, Natural Resourse Smokovo, Natural Resource Soulanta
Municipality of Trikala: Natural Resource Paralithaion
Municipality of Oraiokastro: Natural Resource Pikrolimni
In the above 25 files, another 7 natural resources must be added that are under the jurisdiction of Public Properties Company.
– The reestablishing of the Committee for the Protection of Curative Natural Resources of the Ministry of Tourism.
The reestablishing of the committee must have, this time, the right foundations and avoid the mistakes of the past.
There were 13 files of Natural Resources that were submitted in the Committee for the Protection of Curative Natural Resources:
Avdira: Natural Resource Genisea, Domokos: Natural Resource Ekkara, Thessaloniki: Natural Resource Thermi (Sedes), Kassandra: Natural Resource Agia Paraskevi, Kos: Natural Resource Agios Fokas, Lagadas: Natural Resource Lagadas, Naousa: Natural Resource Anthemion, Nisyros: Natural Resource Mandraki, Paranesti: Natural Resource: Thermia, Preveza: Natural Resource Preveza, Rhodes: Natural Resource Kallithea, Sintiki: Natural Resource Sidirokastro and Xios: Natural Resource Agiasmata.
A positive opinion can be very quickly issued for these natural resources or the old one can be renewed, so that they are officially recognized.
– The introduction of terms and conditions by the Ministry of Tourism for the acquisition of the operating license for the officially recognized natural resources.
– The consolidation of the protection zones that are described in the hydro geological studies with presidential decrees, so that investments can be facilitated.
– The change of the legislative framework for the operators of curative springs.
– The cooperation between the Ministries of Tourism and Education in order to create programs for specially trained and educated spa staff
– The cooperation between the Ministries of Tourism and Health, in the frame of the new bill for primary healthcare, so that the medical units of the hydrotherapy centers be staffed with medical personnel.
OF THE HELLENIC ASSOCIATION OF MUNICIPALITIES WITH THERMAL SPRINGS
MAYOR OF LAGADAS
2ND VICE PRESIDENT OF K.E.D.E
Κατεβάστε τα εδώ: